Welcome to St. Anne's
Celebrate Christmas with St. Anne’s Parish
Christmas Eve Services
- 3:00 PM – Christ Child Service. A joyful Christmas Eucharist and Pageant which includes the presence and participation of small children and their friends and family. A sign language interpreter will be present for this service.
- 5:00 PM – Festal Eucharist for Christmas. This service will feature carols, choir, and music for organ and brass.
- 8:00 PM – Festal Eucharist for Christmas. This service will feature carols, choir, and music for organ and brass.
- 11:00 PM – Candlelight Celebration of the Nativity of our Lord; an intimate Eucharist by candlelight celebrating the birth of Jesus with carols, choir, and music for strings and harp.
Christmas Day Service
- 10:00 AM – The Feast of the Nativity. Holy Eucharist with carols
For more information, please call St. Anne’s Parish House:410-267-9333
Good stewardship is marked by generosity, and brings joy and peace to our lives.
New Saturday Night Mass
5:30 pm in the church
A Saturday evening Eucharistic Mass has been to the St. Anne’s worship schedule. This family-friendly service, focused on Holy Communion, starts at 5:30 pm and lasts about 45 minutes. The service includes a brief homily, the same collects and reading to be used the next day, and contemporary Christian liturgical music led by piano or guitar. Incense will be used prior to the service but not during it. The service will be led by Amy and Joe with minimal volunteer support. Children will be encouraged to help light the candles and set the altar.
Come As You Are
Informal Worship Service
Sundays 5:30 pm in the church
- Thirty inspiring minutes filled with music, prayer and a sacred message.
- Special Program for Children available every Sunday. Children are welcome to worship in church with their parents, or can attend a children’s worship.
Complete your weekend at St. Anne's and leave enriched, refreshed and ready for the week ahead.
COME AND BE WELCOMED!
- Mon. - Thurs. 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Fri. - 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- phone - 410-267-9333
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org