Welcome to St. Anne's
Visiting Summer Clergy
For your church-going pleasure we present to you:
A member of the St. Anne’s Vestry is serving as a Host to each of our Visiting Clergy during their time with us. They will arrange fellowship time on the first Sunday they are with us following one of the worship services. More information to follow: please plan to join us!
John Smith and Dick Libby, both priests associated with St. Anne’s Church, will be providing some weekday coverage but no Sundays. Weekday coverage will be provided through a combination of our guests and local clergy.
Click the links above to learn a little more about our Visiting Clergy.
Come As You Are
Join our, informal worship service every Sunday at 5.30 pm. at St. Anne's Parish in Annapolis, the Church in the Circle.
- Thirty inspiring minutes filled with music, prayer and a sacred message.
- Special Program for Children available every Sunday. Children are welcome to worship in church with their parents, or can attend a children’s worship.
Complete your weekend at St. Anne's and leave enriched, refreshed and ready for the week ahead.
COME AND BE WELCOMED!
- Mon. - Thurs. 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Fri. - 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- phone - 410-267-9333
- email - email@example.com