Welcome to St. Anne's
Annual Celebration in the Circle - Sun., Sept. 7th
No 11:15 AM service (only this day)
Thank you everyone for your RSVP to attend! Because we are now expecting over 200 people to be on hand, if you have not yet sent in your RSVP, NOW is the time. Remember, the Fellowship Team cannot duplicate loaves and fishes as easily as Christ! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the Bicentennial Celebration of our National Anthem!
200 years ago this month our St. Anne’s parishioner Francis Scott Key created our national anthem,“The Star Spangled Banner.” To honor this auspicious occasion & welcome home Amy & Joe, we invite you to the Annual Celebration in the Circle on September 7th (Just this day, there will be no 11:15 worship service). Brunch will be served following the 9:30 worship service.
RSVP is REQUIRED BY Sept. 2nd in order to attend.
RSVP for Brunch firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for RSVPs is Tuesday, September 2nd. You are invited to wear your most patriotic attire to celebrate the day!
Photographic Parish Directory
Have your picture taken and receive a free complimentary 8 x 10 photo and a parish directory.
Classic poses, casual, musical, sporty, fun! Pets are welcome! Bring family members/loved ones even if they are not members of St. Anne’s! You can even have greeting cards created from your photos!
Photos will be taken in the Parish Hall:
- Monday through Thursday, September 22, 23, 24 & 25 from 2:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday, October 2 & 3 from 2:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 4 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 28 from 2:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 29 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Three Discounts are Offered on additional ordered photographs— All can apply!
- 20% off for all who register in advance
- $5 off purchase when you bring a non-perishable item to donate to the Light House
- $10 off purchase for agreeing to a reminder email (emails guaranteed not to be used for other solicitation)
Schedule a Photo Session either on-line or after worship services! Online, click here.
Questions? Contact Paula Waite, Coordinator of Membership & Volunteers: email@example.com, 410-267-9333, ext. 204
Come As You Are
Join our, informal worship service every Sunday at 5.30 pm. at St. Anne's Parish in Annapolis, the Church in the Circle.
- Thirty inspiring minutes filled with music, prayer and a sacred message.
- Special Program for Children available every Sunday. Children are welcome to worship in church with their parents, or can attend a children’s worship.
Complete your weekend at St. Anne's and leave enriched, refreshed and ready for the week ahead.
COME AND BE WELCOMED!
- Mon. - Thurs. 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Fri. - 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- phone - 410-267-9333
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org