Welcome to St. Anne's
Saturday Night Mass Starts October 4
5:30 pm in the church
Starting October 4, a Saturday evening Eucharistic Mass will be added to the St. Anne’s worship schedule. This family-friendly service, focused on Holy Communion, starts at 5:30 pm and lasts about 45 minutes. The service includes a brief homily, the same collects and reading to be used the next day, and contemporary Christian liturgical music led by piano or guitar. Incense will be used prior to the service but not during it. The service will be led by Amy and Joe with minimal volunteer support. Children will be encouraged to help light the candles and set the altar.
Come As You Are
Informal Worship Service
Sundays 5:30 pm in the church
- Thirty inspiring minutes filled with music, prayer and a sacred message.
- Special Program for Children available every Sunday. Children are welcome to worship in church with their parents, or can attend a children’s worship.
Complete your weekend at St. Anne's and leave enriched, refreshed and ready for the week ahead.
COME AND BE WELCOMED!
Photographic Parish Directory
Have your picture taken and receive a free complimentary 8 x 10 photo and a parish directory.
Classic poses, casual, musical, sporty, fun! Pets are welcome! Bring family members/loved ones even if they are not members of St. Anne’s! You can even have greeting cards created from your photos!
Photos will be taken in the Parish Hall:
- Monday through Thursday, September 22, 23, 24 & 25 from 2:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday, October 2 & 3 from 2:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 4 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 28 from 2:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 29 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Three Discounts are Offered on additional ordered photographs— All can apply!
- 20% off for all who register in advance
- $5 off purchase when you bring a non-perishable item to donate to the Light House
- $10 off purchase for agreeing to a reminder email (emails guaranteed not to be used for other solicitation)
Schedule a Photo Session either on-line or after worship services! Online, click here.
Questions? Contact Paula Waite, Coordinator of Membership & Volunteers: firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-267-9333, ext. 204
- Mon. - Thurs. 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Fri. - 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- phone - 410-267-9333
- email - email@example.com