Directions & Parking
Put "Church Circle, Annapolis" in your GPS
Parking Downtown on Sunday Mornings
There are plenty of parking options available!
- Gotts Garage may be accessed from Calvert Street or Northwest Street It is ½ block from the church.
- Hillman Garage may be accessed from Main Street or Duke of Gloucester Street. It is 2 blocks from the Parish House.
- You may park in either garage from 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. free of charge. You may leave your car in these garages after 1:00 p.m.
- ***If you stay beyond 1 pm, the charge is assessed from when you enter the garage (i.e., 9 am) - not from 1 pm.
- Park Annapolis operates these garages. Click here for their website.
- ***Please note if you park in the open-air circle behind the Visitors Center (accessed off Northwest Street and by Gott's Garage), the meters start at noon (like the meters on West Street).
- South Street Open Air Lot is owned by the City. This lot is not manned on Saturday and Sunday so parking is free. It is just down South Street on the left. First come, first served! Only use the lower municipal lot. The upper lot is a private lot and is clearly marked.
- State Garage is located at the intersection of Calvert St. and St. John's Avenue. It is free on weekends. It is .3 miles from the church.
We have an informal understanding with the city that Sunday morning street meters in the vicinity of the church are not ticketed until after 12:00 noon.