Welcome to St. Anne's
Thursday, November 26th at 10:00 AM
Join us for a Holy Eucharist service on Thanksgiving Day.
Sunday, November 29th
Anytime between 3:00 PM and 5:15 PM in the Parish Hall
Help Your Family Engage in the Advent Season and Prepare for Christmas
- Join the fun and fellowship
- Make a family Advent wreath
- Make Advent crafts
- Listen to live seasonal music
- Meet St. Nicholas
- Enjoy festive foods and drink
RSVP to Connie Saeger, clsaeger@stannes-annapolis,.org, 410-267-9333 ext 211
by Monday, November 23rd.
5:30 PM Sunday Evening Worship
The 10 Commandments
- Oct 18 I You shall have no other gods but me.
- Oct 25 II You shall not make for yourself any idol.
- Nov 1 III You shall not invoke with malice the Name of the Lord your God.
- Nov 8 IV Remember the Sabbath Day and keep it holy.
- Nov 15 V Honor your father and your mother.
- Nov 22 VI You shall not commit murder.
- Nov 29 VII You shall not commit adultery.
- Dec 6 VIII You shall not steal.
- Dec 13 IX You shall not be a false witness.
- Dec 20 X You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor.
Saturday Night Mass
5:30 pm in the church
A Saturday evening Eucharistic Mass has been to the St. Anne’s worship schedule. This family-friendly service, focused on Holy Communion, starts at 5:30 pm and lasts about 45 minutes. The service includes a brief homily, the same collects and reading to be used the next day, and contemporary Christian liturgical music led by piano or guitar. Incense will be used prior to the service but not during it. The service will be led by Amy and Joe with minimal volunteer support. Children will be encouraged to help light the candles and set the altar.
- Mon. - Thurs. 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Fri. - 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- phone - 410-267-9333
- email - email@example.com