Welcome to St. Anne's
Saturday Night Mass Starts October 4
5:30 pm in the church
Starting October 4, a Saturday evening Eucharistic Mass will be added to the St. Anne’s worship schedule. This family-friendly service, focused on Holy Communion, starts at 5:30 pm and lasts about 45 minutes. The service includes a brief homily, the same collects and reading to be used the next day, and contemporary Christian liturgical music led by piano or guitar. Incense will be used prior to the service but not during it. The service will be led by Amy and Joe with minimal volunteer support. Children will be encouraged to help light the candles and set the altar.
Come As You Are
Informal Worship Service
Sundays 5:30 pm in the church
- Thirty inspiring minutes filled with music, prayer and a sacred message.
- Special Program for Children available every Sunday. Children are welcome to worship in church with their parents, or can attend a children’s worship.
Complete your weekend at St. Anne's and leave enriched, refreshed and ready for the week ahead.
COME AND BE WELCOMED!
Blessing of the Animals
Sunday, October 5th at 1:00 PM in the church
St. Anne’s young people will be collecting donations of pet food and supplies for Anne Arundel County Humane Society. Beginning at 12:45 there will be pony rides and face painting. Bring your pets and join us in the circle!
- Mon. - Thurs. 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Fri. - 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- phone - 410-267-9333
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org